Saturday, September 1, 2007

Welcome, its about time I did this.

I have wanted to do a blog for my real estate website for a long time. I think it is important that there is a forum for people to make anonymous contacts, as it gives more people an opportunity to ask questions of people in the business that they might not normally ask, and also find information in a less formal, neutral setting. If you feel like spilling the beans about real estate news, deals, or other juicy bits of information, I am all ears. The most interesting aspect of this business is finding out about deal you didn't know were in the works. Lots of people who are in the business are "land junkies", and we live for analyzing the deals. Those kinds of secrets are most welcome here. So come on in and spill it. I won't give away sources, but I will publish it. So if it can be traced back to you, and you don't want it to, don't tell me here. send it to my email at chris@justlandconsultants.com, and that will be between you and me.

As a start I have put up the two polls, as I am most interested in both of those questions. I look forward to some great exchange of information!

chris just

No comments: